- Speak about a world famous author: this year, Charles Perrault has been chosen in order to create a continuity with the Cinderella project and pupils from second grade will read some of his tales to pre-school kids;
- Book creation: Annette Tamarkin, pop-up books author, will organized a pop-up books workshop with the CE1;
- Al of these actions aim to increase the interest and motivation of the youngest toward reading.
Meeting with authors:
- meeting of Moyenne Sections with Mireille d'Allance;
- comic book animations by Dominique Joly author of historical documentary among which "l'Histoire de France en BD", with pupils of CE2, CM1 and CM2.
All roads lead to Rome
Project of multilingualism and opening to host country's culture, aiming to discover art, develop and enhance freedom of speech both verbal and non-verbal, increase historical and artistic knowledge. Children will have the possibilty to visit Palazzo Barberini and to study some of its major portraits: La Fornarina from Raffaelo (1520), Henry VIII portrait from Holbein (1540), Stefano IV Colonna from Il Bronzino (1546), Beatrice Cenci from Guido Reni (1546)...